This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By Apy
Hi there. I haven't posted any shots in a while here, life and a new Job have taken up most of my time but I have spent lots of my free time this year trying to improve my birding and photo skills. I thought I'd compile some shots I think came out better than others and post some here.As you'll see there is a real mix. A big highlight was seeing the Sandhill Cranes at Reifel this year but also to get some Anna's shots and some very cautious Warblers. Hope you enjoy the pictures! Paul. All taken with a Nikon D7000 and Sigma 170-500mm.

Orange-Crowned Warbler

Anna's Hummingbird

Brown-headed Cowbird Male

Male and Female Woodducks

Tree Swallow

Northern Flickers

Sandhill Cranes

Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Northern Pintail

Bushtit

Female Goldeneye's

Yellow-rumped Warber (Myrtle and Audubon's)

Cedar Waxwings

Pied-billed Grebe
By Apy
Thanks very much Revs!! Your pictures are always very inspiring! Yes, hopefully I will post more frequently, I always enjoy the pictures and info on here. Sorry that first shot of the OC Warbler has gone missing, I can't edit the post so I'll repost it after.

Here is a Cedar Waxwing from a few weeks back at B[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]