This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By Keithmac
It has been awhile since I posted but after I read Paul's post I decided it was time to try again and maybe we can get the site back to what it was before. Maybe some of the great photographers will come back.

ImageDSC_8405.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_8169.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_8347.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_6478.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_6504.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_6357.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_5998.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageBarred Owl by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_4994.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_4354.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr
By revs
Great Set Keith, and i appreciate your comments as well about this site.
This site has given so much to us all over the years that it just doesn't sit right with me that some would rather it dies because of some perceived slight. No, it doesn't get a million hits like some blogs LOL but it is what it is, a site that has always been welcoming of new members and even gave a local start to some who have now "gone on to other things".
By featherweight
Gorgeous shots Keith!
Even though I haven't posted in quite a while and don't comment regularly, its only because I really just haven't had much time in the past few months. I've had to go back to Winnipeg a fair bit to see my very elderly ailing parents and work has been super busy. I even have photos I took a month ago that I haven't had a chance to process yet! Hoping to be back posting regularly soon! :D
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

We are currently at 115 birds! Wow. Excellent wo[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]