This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
Went for a quick run through Sumas Prairie and seen a guy training his dog to hunt birds. This guy was releasing large pigeons. As soon as the Pigeon was released these Falcons were on the chase. I spoke to the guy after. He actively trains these dogs all the time. I asked him about the Falcons. He said they like to hang around in the near by trees looking for a free meal.

A while back I saw the Gyrfalcon on Marion st. Today on McDermott I seen one for sure Peregrine Falcon, and 4 of these raptors, That Im guessing are GyrFalcons ?

Not a great picture - Peregrine Falcon

GyrFalcon ?? 4 Different ones in different areas close by, Pics are of the one that was the closest in plain view for my camera

Thanks
Wow- nice shots! Very cool experience too I'm sure. I drove through as I had a little time today on the way back from Chilliwack. I was surprised that I did not see much. Good for you!

Along the Sandpipers theme, I had a couple hours t[…]

Buy Cocaine online | Buy Heroin Online | Buy Cryst[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

Current list -- we are at 142 birds! Wow ... Have[…]

The annual Open House at OWL (Orphaned Wildlife Re[…]